First Words Train For Kids
- Publisher: IDZ Digital Private Limited
- Genre: Education
- Released: 19 Nov, 2011
- Size: 63.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionKids love Trains! First Words Train combines amazing fun and learning. Kids will spend hours with this app learning their first words by themselves. And enjoy themselves at the same time. Just right for your toddlers, pre-schoolers and kids in grade 1,2.
Every time the Teddy Bear driver gets the engine puffing in, the railroad car has a new word for your kid. Kids will learn lots of new words. They will remain happily busy for hours.
Why will kids love this app?
- Moving Trains! Engine sounds! Changing background images.
- Cute, attractive images will keep your child engrossed.
- Learning will be more like enjoying.
Parents will love this app because their kids will
- Learn to spell their first words. Every word is spelled letter by letter.
- Learn to pronounce the words.
- Start recognizing the words from their pictures. They may start recognizing objects in real life :-)
- Start recognizing the words from their spellings.
- Get introduced to different shapes, numbers, animals, fruits, vegetables, birds, vehicles, etc.
- Free to try out.
- For kids between 2-6 years.
- Over 200+ words/images. 14 categories (2 free) to choose from.
- Very child friendly interface.
Free Categories (~40 words) : Animals, People
Categories via in-app purchase (~170 words) : Birds, Aquatic Life (fishes), Transport, Vegetables, Fruits, Food, Objects, Fairy Tales, Nature, Insects & Bugs, Shapes, Numbers
Audio Credit: This app uses sound clip - ChugChugWhooWhoo from acclivity - freesound.org