- App Store Info
DescriptionSketchParty TV is the fun Pictionary-style drawing and guessing party game to play on your iPad and Apple TV!
You could buy an easel, a huge pad of paper, and some markers, then write down a really long list of words and make up some rules and try and keep track of points and get marker smudges all over your furniture. But who wants to do that?
You could play a fun drawing game using items you already have around the house, like your iPad, high-definition television, and Apple TV. Just enable AirPlay Mirroring, choose sides, and start a SketchParty. It's so simple!
SketchParty TV is a team game like Pictionary or "Win, Lose or Draw", and up to 8 players per team can join in on the fun. That's a pretty big party! And it's fun for ages 8 and up.
Gather up your family, call your friends, and SketchParty today!
Watch the video at http://SketchPartyTV.com
Note: SketchParty TV requires an AirPlay Mirroring-capable device and Apple TV 2 or later to play. SketchParty TV can also be played using Apple's AV adapter or a Mac/PC app like Reflector. (See http://SketchPartyTV.com for requirements.)
TUAW and Mac|Format Magazine Editor's Choice app. As seen on ABC, Techcrunch, Gotta Be Mobile, Touch Arcade, 148Apps, The Loop, and more.
What's New in Version 2.2.0• Improved past game review. Added a simple stats tray to the drawing review screen.
• Game win fanfare! New sound effects and animation when the game is won.
• Per player brush size and color. No more drawing with the brush the previous player set.
• Added crash reporting. In an effort to continue to improve SketchParty TV, I’ve added a crash reporting tool. If you experience a crash, please opt to send the crash report the next time you launch the app so I can catch those pesky bugs.
• Speaking of which, I fixed some bugs and made some performance improvements.
• Enjoy playing SketchParty TV with family and friends this holiday season!