Chirpy : Dolch Sight Words 1st Grade HD
- App Store Info
Description••• HALF price until 1st October 2011 •••
Dolch Sight Words - 1st Grade
WHAT ARE DOLCH SIGHT WORDS ?
In 1948 Edward William Dolch, PhD, compiled a list of the most frequently used words in the English language. The list consists of 220 words and the 95 nouns. Many of the words could not be "sounded out" and had to be learnt by "sight". Sight words make up 50 to 70 percent of any general text.
Chirpy is a friendly cheeky, fun loving chicken who has been specially developed from valuable feedback from parents, educators and children all around the world.
Let Chirpy teach your child to recognize the 1st Grade set (41 words) of the 220 Dolch sight words through the use of our interactive flash card app.
• Rich colorful graphics
• Child friendly interface
• High quality professionally recorded audio featuring the amazing voice of Carole Richards
• Many changeable backgrounds
• Complete control of audio behavior
• SHAKE function for random words
after again an any as ask by could every fly from give going had has her him his how just know let live may of old once open over put round some stop take thank them then think walk were when
• Children who love and watch the Wiggles, Bananas in Pajamas, Little Einstein, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Disney channel, Thomas The Tank Engine, Dora the explorer, Barnie, Winnie the pooh, Blue's Clues or Sesame Street.
• People learning English or the ABC (alphabet)
• Parent home schooling
• Preschool teachers or parents who uses flashcards
• Children learning to read or recognize sightwords
• Kids wanting to learn on their own
OTHER TITLES FROM 22Moo
• The Greatest Paper Planes
• Dolch Sight Words Primer, 1st,2nd,3rd grade and nouns
• Video Origami
Please feel free to contact us with your feedback so that we are able to improve and produce the best possible application for you and your child.
What's New in Version 1.35 x brand NEW Halloween themes
All NEW and IMPROVED American voice overs by Melissa LaFore