- App Store Info
DescriptionClear a board by tapping 15 tiles while they show up in the color of the main tile.
MIND BOGGLING COLOR TAPPING FUN
In each level you are given a random color - when the tileset of 15 randomly changing color pads appears, tap each tile while it's color is the same as the color of the main tile.
A CHALLENGE FOR ALL AGES
Level by level the difficulty increases from a walk in the park to an absolutely arrogating multitouch mayhem.
Collect bonus time in the lower levels to be ready for the challenging higher levels.
share your highscores globally and go for 24 challenging achievements!
Put on your earphones, crank up the volume
and enjoy the awesome sound track by Berlins underground legend SQU!L.
Or fire up your iPod player to listen to your own music while playing.
GET SMART WITH MINDLESS FUN
Train your reflexes as well as your recognition and response.
Go get it now, have fun and get smart on the way. It's officially authorized by Albert Einstein:
"Play is the highest form of research."
- Albert Einstein
- 24 OpenFeint achievements
- fast paced gameplay
- colorblind mode
- music by SQU!L, the man with the 1000 beats
- easy to handle, hard to master
- endless random levels (but nobody managed to finish level 20, yet. Do you?)
Also available for iPhone & iPod touch: omicron
Omicron HD Reached the top 20 sales in many countries around the world. Thank you all for this!
What's New in Version 1.2V 1.2
Hello there, players! This is the first major update in a row of updates that will bring great new features!
We skipped version 1.1 to bring the iPad version in line with the iPhone version.
* listen to your own music or the original soundtrack
* OpenFeint 1st-start "Nag-screen" disabled
* OF achievements are no longer interrupting the flow of play
* Combo-time-bonuses are now indicated * "Tap to continue" between levels
* slightly adjusted tile colors for a better determination
* performance tweaks, much better multitouch response