ibisMail Free - Filtering Mail
- App Store Info
The "ibisMail Free" is a mail client alternative to Apple's native Mail app.
It supports creation of folders and filtering rules.
You can search mails by Body as well as To, Cc, Subject. Additionally, it supports decompressing password-protected zip file.
This application is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
ibisMail supports the thread view and the All inboxes.
-You can see a sent and replied relation easily.
-You can see All messages in one box.
-Receive and send messages by itself.
-Handles email related protocols of POP3, IMAP4 and SMTP.
-Can use a variety of authentications. APOP, POP before SMTP, CRAM-MD5 and Digest-MD5.
-Create folders and rules for message filtering.
-Create a rule to move to trush easily with "From" in the message.
-Subscribe/unsubscribe setting for each folder.(IMAP only)
-Viewing HTML mail.
-Switching between HTML and plain text.
-Signatures for each account.
-Macro templates for a new message, reply message and forward message.
-Easy to switch "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" fields.
-Save attachment files which you received into Dropbox.
-Attach files from Dropbox to a sending mail.
-Open attached files with other apps. (Even files ibisMail Free does not support can be opened)
-Create attached mail via Open In function from other apps.
-Decompress zip files, that can be password-protected. (supports PKWARE ver.2 only.)
-Receive Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and other attatchments. (However, the total size of a mail is limited to about 10MB for POP account. )
-Attach unlimited number of pictures. (When you compose a message, you can choose images from photo library or use camera.)
-Attatch pictures from composing mail.
-Forward attachments such as Image files, Office files, zip, pdf and etc.
-SSL/TLS(includes STARTTLS) connection (Even accepts self-signed certificates).
-Start-up password and passwords for connection are encrypted with AES-128.
-Easy account setting function.
-Saves 1,000 messages for each folder.
-Search functions by "Body", "From", "To", "Subject" or "All".
-Receiving type for IMAP can be selected from either "Headers only", "Headers and Body" or "Full Message". (Default is "Headers and Body").
-Set read mark to all messages in a folder at once.
-Turn off/on(choose from samples) sounds on receiving and sending.
-Displays names in Contacts on message list and message body. (Set to OFF by default)
*DIFFERENCES BETWEEN "ibisMail Free" AND "ibisMail" FULL VERSION
-ibisMail Free shows advertisement on the top of Account List Screen, Folder List Screen, Message List Screen, and Message Body Screen. ibisMail shows no advertisement.
-ibisMail supports fetch function for POP,IMAP server.
-ibisMail supports Push notification function for IMAP server supported IMAP4 IDLE command.
-Deleting messages from pop server.
-Auto filtering spam mails.
-Auto setup accounts from account list of built-in Mail app.
-Composing HTML mails.
*MAIL SERVICES CONFIRMED RECEIVING AND SENDING MESSAGES
-Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo.com(Yahoo! Mail Plus), MobileMe, AOL, gmx.com, gawab.com, zenbe.com, lavabit.com
-Other servers may not be supported.
If you can't create an account properly,
Please visit here:
If you still can't create it, please feel free to ask us.
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to "ibisMail Support team".
What's New in Version 4.0.3Thank you for using ibisMail Free.
The summary of this update is below.
[New Features And Improved Points]
- Supported with the iOS 8.
- Supported with the iPhone 6/6 Plus.
- The standard mailer doesn't launch anymore if you tap the mail address of the contact screen.
[Fixed Bugs And Problems]
- Fixed a bug that the subject and the body of messages will be different when messages are filtered or moved if "Receive Type" setting of the IMAP account isn't "Full Message".
* Reconfiguring your mail account is required if the bug are already occurring.
- Fixed a bug that the app crashes when you tap the moving message button of the Message Body screen while messages of the folder are been reading.
- Fixed a problem that the text of the button of the toolbar of the Filter Destination Folder screen and the Filter List screen has been shortened after the iOS 7.
- Fixed a bug that the app crashes the Settings screen closes if the keyboard of the Startup Password is displayed on the iOS 7.
- Fixed a problem that icons of the Folder List screen and the Folder Select screen aren't indented after the iOS 7.
- Fixed a problem that the subject of the message is displayed only one line after the iOS 7.