New Orleans: The Essential Guide For Travelers
- App Store Info
DescriptionNew Orleans is one of the most celebrated cities of the American South, and the largest city in Louisiana (some 350,000 in the city, 1.2 million in the metropolitan area as of 2010, and still re-growing), as well as the state's top visitor destination. The city has a reputation for historical roots, hot and muggy weather, great food, great music, and great times. Despite being hit hard by catastrophic design failures of its federally constructed levee system following Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans is still the tourist hot-spot it always has been. Jazz music still rules the city's streets and there's still a bit of Mardi Gras all year round.
The Essential Guide For Travelers! This application provides an illustrated city guide and maps. With this application, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history.
· Fully Illustrated: Not just text contents, but a visible experience of the city.
· Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Street Maps included.
· Rich Information: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, contact info, acceptance of credit cards, etc.
· Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
· Navigation With Ease: The guide locate all destinations on a zoomable map. It's easy to find out the right way to go.
· Access Anywhere(*): Save roaming and WiFi charges when traveling. All articles and photos provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
· Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to sending E-mail or accessing website of destinations.
(*)Note: You can browse articles, gallery and static maps offline. The navigation feature with zoomable maps still requires internet connections.