- Publisher: Legendo Entertainment
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 1 Nov, 2013
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionDracula Twins is a 16-bit style platformer with super-snappy controls, starring vampiretwins Drac and Dragana.
The twins’ best friend, Franislav, has been mistakenly captured by the wicked Doctor Lifelust, a zombie-loving vampire hunter who wants to create an elixir of life using vampire blood, so that he can live forever. Furthermore, the doctor’s undead army have invaded Transylvania and taken control over Castle Moonskull, the Dracula family’s age-old residence.
Now it’s up to you to save Franislav, thwart Doctor Lifelust and retake the family castle from the doctor's army of undead!
• Console-style gameplay with super-snappy controls.
• Monster-packed levels with lots of traps and undead monsters, accessible via a classic worldmap.
• Horror-comedy baddies and bosses include white-eyed zombies, drooling werewolves, flying jesters and the wicked Doctor Lifelust!
• Swap between 3 playable characters during play: Drac, Dragana or (if you pay ransom or rescue him), Franislav.
What's New in Version 2.1.0Glad to have this update done and dusted before House of Cards S03 hits the air, not to mention Games of Thrones in April! So, before we disappear into an alternate reality of binge-watching madness, let us fill you in on what this nifty little Dracula Twins update does:
• Adjusted camera position, so now there's more screen-estate and levels have some more room to breathe! Mostly noticeable on iPhone 6 and iPad mini.
• Simplified the virtual controls layout, gone is the solid backplate!
• The music now matches the Dracula Twins Official Game Soundtrack by Shirobon (which, on a side-note, should be available on iTunes, Spotify, and Amazon when you read this).
• Monster triffids now shoot fireballs with slightly slower speed, so our lovely little vampires can hurry along at a safer pace!
Feel free to send us your love to [email protected], or tweet us @Legendo. That's all folks!