- App Store Info
DescriptionTHIS IS IT! Your chance to create a fire-breathing Monster Truck and race it head-to-head over spectacular jump filled courses. Experience benchmark graphics, physics and adrenaline-filled excitement in MMX Racing, the must-have racing title of 2014. Over 6 Million players can't be wrong.
SCREEN-BUSTING TRUCKS If we made the trucks any bigger, they wouldn’t fit in!
NERVE-SHREDDING RACES Blank out your opponent, nail your start and focus on the finish line. It’s going to be tight!
UNIQUE GAMEPLAY No gear-changes in sight! Launch your truck over huge jumps, timing your throttle action to perfection to stop things getting out-of-control.
MONSTERIZING Pickup, muscle car, jeep or SUV...Upgrade and customise every aspect of your chosen ride. Turn it into the Monster you know it wants to be.
RIVAL CRUSHING 7 different events, 15 challenging tracks and HUNDREDS of opponents in your way. Can you rise the MMX ranks and reign supreme.
And all this is just the start for MMX Racing. There’s lots in the pipeline, including multiplayer competitions, car crush races, truck drifting and more.
Enough reading! Download now and join the BIGGEST racing scene on the App Store.
Boring (but important) stuff below...
Recommended hardware: iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
MMX Racing is free to play but you can choose to pay real money for certain items in-game. You can disable this option using your device settings.
What's New in Version 1.07.5049NEW CLASS! NEW LOCATION! NEW TRUCKS!
- Experience the thrill of racing trucks specially modified for the harsh desert environment. Choose between race buggies, trophy trucks and even Baja super cars.
- Prove yourself on the longer, bumpier, sandier new tracks.
- Marvel as the sun sets over the sand dunes and mesas.
And that’s not all:
- Monster Energy vinyls are now available for all trucks in classes C,B & A
- Moustache accessories have been heavily groomed
- Punk your Boulder Banzai with a new mohawk accessory
- More options to choose from when naming your truck
- Clearer jump & speed specialist indicators and messaging
- The difficulty of an event is now computed more accurately
- Bug fix for empty event screen
- Bug fix for blank screen having upgraded 2 items simultaneously
- Performance enhancements for lower end devices
We’re still working very hard on Multiplayer. Please leave a review to show your support :) To keep up to date with the latest MMX news and competitions find us on Facebook or @Hutchgames.