Signer - Digital Signage / Display Tweet
- Publisher: Looped Picture Company
- Genre: Social Networking
- Released: 20 Aug, 2010
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Price: $7.99
- App Store Info
Description"Signer" is an application which displays a message on a screen.
Your iPad is utilizable as signage!
If you set your Twitter account to iOS, you will be able to view the message as a timeline of Twitter.
"Signer" can be merged one display of two or more iPhones screen.
There are two modes in "Signer".
-- Single Mode --
"Signer" operates with one iPhone/iPad.
You can view the message you set or tweet.
-- Multi Mode --
"Signer" operates with one or more iPhones/iPads which made Bluetooth connection.
If it is used by "child mode", it will operate as a cordless handset.
-- Basic Setting --
- Selecting the display font.
- Color settings (text, outline, background)
- Setting the width of the outline
- Scroll speed (Slow, Middle, High)
- Message Editing (Add,Edit,Delete,Sort)
- Display Link (Only "Multi Mode") *1
- Channel Number (Only "Multi Mode". For Bluetooth connection)
The screen of two or more iPhones/iPads is packed into one, and is displayed.
iPhone/iPad screen orientation is determined automatically.
**** Attention ****
- "Signer" to communicate with BlueTooth (including connections to Wi-Fi).
- In multiple mode, please enable Bluetooth on iPhone / iPad.
By turning off the Wi-Fi, may be stable.
- In the "single" mode, shown in frames 1/30 sec.
- In the "Multi" mode, shown in frames 1/15 sec.
- Demo Movie on YouTube.(Appears when you tap the "Signer" Support link.)
What's New in Version 1.3.2- Support of IOS7.
- Change of the Twitter API.
- Minor bug fixes