Guitar Kit - Guitar Chords
- App Store Info
DescriptionGuitar Kit is super convenient tool for searching guitar chord forms.
You can search almost fingering form and display it. Guitar Kit has enough huge preset library.
And you can create your original fingering forms.
Guitar Kit has very large preset library, but you can view a target chord form so easily!
You can directly select a chord form by smooth scrolling cell or focus on a little chord forms by typing a part of chord name. You can search by various Enharmonic Equivalents.
If you tap the guitar diagram, play each note. And if you select a chord in the list or cell, play chord any times.
Favorites Tab allows to memory your favorite chord forms.
And Chart allows to view more than one chord, so it’s especially convenient for you to confirm chord forms in specific song.
Display doesn’t dim during working. It can be trusted to think other thing or play songs.
And you can handle multiple songs by “Export Chart (Native Format)” feature.
Make tab allows to create your original chord forms.
You can handle those as like preset library completely.
Of course you can add new chord form similar to existing chord form using Duplicate Form function easily.
And you can slide decided chord form to left or right. So you can add chord forms changed Root note in succession.
Suggest Form suggests randomly new chord form contains selected notes on 1 octave keyboard.
And Guess Name suggests chord name by decided chord form or selected notes on 1 octave keyboard.
Scale Tab allows to view many popular scales.
And also you can find matched chords with a scale you selected.
You can change mode to left hand or right hand for all frets.
And you can toggle setting Note Name / Interval for each fret notes.
You can export data you’ve created to Mail and Dropbox and others And you can restore it at any time.
And also, you can export Chart Chord Forms as SMF(Standard MIDI File) to Mail and Dropbox and others, so you will be able to use as Chord Progression if you import it to your DAW.
By the way, Guitar Kit exports Chord Name as Marker.
Advanced Option :
When you’ll buy this low price add-on, you can use more Chords and Scales. It will provide a complete set usually.
You can read full function description at support page.
What's New in Version 6.5• Implemented “Export Chart (Native Format)” in Title Menu of Chart View. This is native format for Chart View of Guitar Kit, so you can import exactly even if exported chart chord forms didn’t exist in Library. Practically you can save and open multiple songs in a very simple way.
• Interval calculation engine is now along notation for Chord Name even interval of less than 7. ex) The case of Interval “#5” Note of Chord Name “Cm#5”, even if you choose “b” as accidental, Guitar Kit show “#5” rather than “b6”.
• You can use 3 buttons (”Add to Favorites”, “Add to Chart”, “Reproduced in Make Tab”) in Library Tab, even during display Chord Picker.
• When you choose “Add to Library” in Direct Edit Menu of Chart View, now Make Tab show as user chord form exactly.
• You can choose now whether or not to display selection of Chart View.
• The engine to import SMF has been improved greatly.
• Before exporting SMF, all Chart Chord Forms are checked whether they are existing in Library. If Chart Chord Forms that are not existing are found, you can try to add them to Library automatically.
• “Export All Created Data” function now include all Chart Options.
• Fixed other some issues.