Emil & Pauline in the City - Hidden Objects for kindergarten, preschool and first grade
- App Store Info
DescriptionStroll around rabbit city with Emil the polar bear and Pauline the penguin!
Look for shadow images, numbers and letters in the park, the supermarket and the city. Find your way out of the maze and play "I spy with my little eye ...!". Solve puzzles and find the answers in the hidden object games. Got it? Ok! Then let’s play the bonus game.
Features at a glance:
- Prepares children for preschool and school
- For children aged 4+; no reading skills required
- Lovingly created graphics, sounds and animations with attention to detail to provide a lot of fun and entertainment
- More than 90 hidden objects in three pictures
- Nine educational games and one bonus game
- First numbers and letters
- Optical and acoustical perception
- Concentration, attentiveness, memory, logical thinking and fine motor skills
- Languages: English, German
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Please do not ask your questions in the reviews as we do not have the possibility to respond to you there.
For more information on news and updates: www.usmgames.com
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News