- App Store Info
Description★★★★★ "I use this for analog, and audio measurements. Attach an Apple USB adapter and a $40 stereo A-D converter available online, and my iPad is like a $300 O'Scope." -thymeout-
>>> Check out the demo video at OscilloscopeApp.com
Oscilloscope for iOS is a powerful digital Oscilloscope & Signal Generator app. Designed to plot audio signals, monitor equipment, analyze events, and test circuits, it is also an excellent learning tool. Its GUI includes many standard oscilloscope controls, such as: triggering, time and voltage per division, signal measurement cursors, and more. The app also incorporates a signal (function) generator capable of generating sine, square, triangle, and sawtooth waveforms of up to 22 KHz. Calibration to an external reference signal is supported, guaranteeing the accuracy of measurements.
Input is acquired via the built-in microphone or a probe connected to the headset connector. For best results one could use an external accessory such as a dock connector audio input device for the iPhone/iPod touch, or USB audio input such as Griffin iMic for the iPad. When connecting external signals via probes, you should take care not to exceed 1V AC voltage. Currently iDevices only support AC input.
● Real-time waveform display (60 FPS)
● Triggering modes: Normal, Auto, Single
● Set trigger level and pre-trigger time
● Built-in function generator
● Reference signal calibration
● Pause function to get a screen capture
● Measure signal data using cursors
● Use "finger pinch" on screen to set voltage and time base
● Double tap screen to enter Black Panel mode
● Three color themes to choose from
● XY mode for viewing Lissajous figures
● Retina display support
● iPhone 5 ready
What's New in Version 2.1Thank you for helping us improve Oscilloscope app! Please rate it on the App Store now, so we can make it even better!
● Minor fixes