- App Store Info
Description"I use this for analog, and audio measurements. Attach an Apple USB adapter and a $40 stereo A-D converter available online, and my iPad is like a $300 O'Scope." -thymeout-
Oscilloscope app is great for analyzing audio range signals, or learning oscilloscope measurement basics. The interface includes many standard oscilloscope controls, such as: triggering, time and voltage per division, signal measurement cursors, and more.
The app incorporates a signal (function) generator capable of generating sine, square, triangle, and sawtooth waveforms of up to 22 KHz. Calibration to an external reference signal is supported, guaranteeing the accuracy of measurements.
Input can be acquired via the built-in microphone or an external mic/probe connected to the headset connector. For best results, use an external audio interface connected to your device dock. This allows for standard audio equipment to be connected, as well as for dual channel input. Oscilloscope probes also be connected (using a BNC connector). When feeding external signals via probes, you should take care not to exceed 1V AC voltage. Currently iDevices support only AC input.
For up-to-date information on feeding signals and currently supported audio interfaces, please visit http://oa.onyx3.com
● Real-time waveform display (60 FPS)
● Triggering modes: Normal, Auto, Single
● Set trigger level and pre-trigger time
● Dual channel signal generator
● Reference signal calibration
● Pause function to get a screen capture
● Export traces as text file for further analysis
● Measure signal data using cursors
● Use "finger pinch" on screen to set voltage and time base
● Double tap screen to enter Black Panel mode
● Three color themes to choose from
● XY mode for viewing Lissajous figures
● Frequency range 20Hz-22KHz
● Native iPhone 6 graphics
What's New in Version 2.6.1Thank you for helping us improve Oscilloscope app! Please rate it on the App Store now, so we can make it even better!
● Minor fixes