Drone Control - Remote Control your AR.Drone
- App Store Info
DescriptionThis is a remote control application for Parrot's new quadrocopter: the AR.Drone. Of course it is only useful if you already have the AR.Drone hardware from Parrot.
Use the well known interface to control your drone. Keyfeatures:
* Record videos and take photos.
* Shows wifi signal strength.
* Full compatibility with AR.Drone 1 and 2.
* Flip Control for AR.Drone 2 to allow back flip, front flip and side flips.
* Photo Library, manage and share your videos and photos.
* Log and plot navigation data and alert messages.
* Full customizable HUD, choose from different designs.
* Shows Flight time, altitude, roll, yaw.
* Alert messages can have sound effects. Customize battery alerts.
* Take interval photos.
* Telnet and other tools to gather log files and other informations from your AR.Drone.
* Firmware manager included. Upgrade and Downgrade Firmware version easily.
* Localized in german and english. You can select from different units in the settings: centimeter, meter, inch and feet.
* All graphics iPhone 4 retina display ready.
* Uses the bigger screen of the iPhone 5.
* Drone Control is an universal app for iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch.
This application is not endorsed by Parrot and Parrot is not offering support for the app. If you are experience any problems please use www.digitalsirup.com to get in touch with me.
What's New in Version 2.4.1This will fix a rare issue which could cause the app not connect to the AR.Drone.
Also new in 2.4:
The live video feed is even smoother now.
No need to unplug the battery when up- or downgrading an AR.Drone 2 firmware. (not possible with AR.Drone 1)
You can now open the latest firmware installation report. See if and what prevented the AR.Drone from up- or downgrading.
See battery and time of your control device in the start menu.
Many user interface improvements. Some buttons and labels may moved to a new place on the screen.
Cleaned up and restructured the settings. Some features are way better explained.
Pulled my autonomous flight implementation because it did not fully work with the AR.Drone. It will be back soon.
New community menu.