Meow Meow Happy Fight HD
- App Store Info
DescriptionSet in modern-day Tokyo, a giant Happy Cat has travelled back in time from the year 2336 AD, where everything is just too happy, to bring happiness and destruction to the city’s inhabitants!
• App Spy - [5/5]
• MobileTechReview - [5/5]
• 148Apps - [4/5]
• AppTilt - [8/10]
• AppSmile - [4/5]
WIN YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
An all new style of dual-stick shooter, Meow Meow Happy Fight puts you up against a series of contestants to battle it out in the dazzling neon settings of Tokyo. With a massive 30 action-packed levels, 20 characters to unlock, 15 super power-ups and, of course, 1 giant Happy Cat, this game really takes the dual-stick shooter to the next level!
As you progress through epic battles you will unlock some awesome power-ups which need to be mastered in order to succeed. Just being quick with your thumbs will not be enough, tactics and quick thinking will be put to the test!
A WEALTH OF CHARACTERS
No less than 20 highly individual characters, each with their own skills and traits can be unlocked. Using Happy Points earned during the game, you can choose which characters to spend points on to unlock and master.
• 3 unique game modes - Arcade, Happy, and Custom
• 30 action-packed levels
• 15 power-ups (including Quad Damage, Invisibility, Super Speed, special weapons and more)
• 20 different characters to choose from
• Auto-sync characters unlocked in the iPhone/iPod version
• Easy to follow tutorial to get you started
• OpenFeint integration for high scores, achievements and more
• Game progress is auto-saved as you play
• High quality audio tracks and sound effects
• iPod music library access
• Classic dual-stick controls plus ‘Auto-Aim’ option for beginners
NOTE TO USERS
If you are finding the game too difficult to begin with, please try turning on AUTO-AIM mode in the Options menu. Also don’t forget you can upgrade to more powerful characters by spending the Happy Points you’ve earned in battles.
What's New in Version 1.2.1• Multitasking support for iOS 4.2
• Game Center support for iOS 4.2
• Memory usage optimised