Virtual Guitar PRO
- App Store Info
DescriptionIt's an electronic programmable guitar. Stylish, portable and practical, it is suitable for the students, for the ones who want to play with it, for entertaining friends, to amaze your partner, …
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm5xb6TYzrM
• Simple and complete
Everyone can play, no corns on your fingertips, no complicate finger positions. Expert guitarists can always show their abilities, arpegging thanks to multitouch!
• Always with you
On the beach, at a party, on the street, every moment is right for a serenade, karaoke or some jammin'. You have a guitar in your pocket!
Wear your earphones and practice on arpeggios and tablature. So you don't disturb others!
• Programmable and online chords and songs
Choose an on-line chords sequence, or set it by yourself, save it on your device and share it with the world! Every time you touch the big chords-holder button, you switch sequentially between the chords.
A lot of songs are ready to be played!
• Shake! ...
… to play the chords!
• Clean or Distorted?
Touching the "distortion" button you get the distortion effect.
• Stopped Chords
Touching the STOP button you can immediately stop the chords. By keeping it pressed you get the "stopped chords" effect.
• More than 100 available chords
Combine them to create new songs. All the chords that you need are in your hand!
• Power Chords included!
Power Chords make VirtualGuitar suitable also for Rock, Heavy Metal and every genre where a distorted guitar is used.
• High Res Graphic, HD Sounds, hyper-realistic
The graphic is optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina Display. The sounds are uncompressed. The chords truly vibrate!
For more informations and "how to" read the integrated help section.
Connect your iPhone or iPod to an external speaker for a better sound.
• Follow this steps to play:
1. Choose a chord touching it on the guitar neck. A green light will light up;
2. Play it as you would do on a real guitar;
3. If you want to automatically play the chords, shake the iPhone.
Choose from the songs already available, touch the i (information) icon, then the "online songs" button and and choose your favorite!
• Follow this steps to program the chords on the guitar neck:
1. Touch the i (information) icon;
2. On the App back touch the chord you want to replace. A picker wheel will slide up from the bottom;
3. Choose a chord from the picker;
4. Repeat the steps for all the chords you want to change, then press "Done".
• Follow this steps to program a chords sequence to loop in:
1. Program the chords as written before, starting from the top-right of the grid, down for the column, then up again and so on;
2. Move the slider to fit the number of chords you want to loop through;
3. FInally, on the front face of the App, touch the big metal chords-holder to loop through the programmed chords (showed in light brown color).
This function is useful to play your favorite song. You just have to program the chords, shake your iphone and loop at time through them, touching just a button.
What's New in Version 2.6.0- Memory optimization!.
- Performance improvement.
- New strings animation.