- App Store Info
6 games in one package: DutchFlag, Twelve, Simon, 8 Puzzle, 15 Puzzle and 24 Puzzle.
- Uses Game Center (leaderboard).
- Universal application.
* DUTCH FLAG - A game of logic.
Purpose of the game is to build the dutch flag;
* the top row needs to be RED,
* the middle row is WHITE,
* and the last row is BLUE.
If you press a button on the right, the whole row will move right.
If you press a button on the bottom, the whole column will move down.
* TWELVE - A game with numbers
In twelve you get four numbers. With those four numbers you need to make a mathematical exercise which leads to 12.
(e.g. 8 8 8 2 -> (8 + 8 + 8) / 2 = 12.
* SIMON - A game of memory.
The app is generating a sequence, which you have to retype.
- Colors: Sequence of 4 colors.
- Number: Sequence of digits.
- PI: Sequence is the number pi.
* 8 Puzzle - put in order
Put the sequence in order on a playfield of 3x3.
1 2 3 a b c
4 5 6 d e f
7 8 9 g h i
One field is left blank ('9' or 'i') and then shove the pieces 'till everything is in order.
* 15 Puzzle
The classical 15 Puzzle with numbers or letters.
Playfield is 4x4.
* 24 Puzzle
Like 15 Puzzle, but now on a playfield of 5x5.