A+ FlashCards Pro
- App Store Info
DescriptionNew update coming September 2014!
Limited time offer: Pro version FREE for the rest of August (regular price $4.99)!
FreeAppReport.com Featured App!
The most efficient way to create and memorize new words, idioms, terms or any other types of information!
Learn the efficient way! Studying for finals? Prepping for the bar exam? Med student? High school student?
Learning a new language? Just feel like learning something new? We got you covered!
We researched the best study techniques out there to design a flash card platform that is easy to use, no matter what you're learning, and no matter where you are in your learning curve. The platform supports text and images, and has multiple viewing options.
It's designed to meet you where you are, and take you where you need to be.
We make it easy to import existing sets of cards, so if something good is out there already, you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
Easily import sets of existing flashcards from websites like Quizlet.com (one of the largest flashcard websites featuring over 3 million free sets).
With A+ FlashCards You can also easily create your own sets of cards and share sets with friends.
• User-friendly interface with a clean design
• Leitner spaced repetition
• Direct download of cards from Quizlet.com
• Upload your sets to Quizlet.com with API 2.0
• Create your own sets with text, images and audio
• Draw your own images with in-app drawing tool
• Record your own audio with in-app recorder
• Import content easily from websites or photo library
• Use with Microsoft Translation and Online Search to create cards quickly
• Get audio pronunciation of your english words from Wordnik
• Import and export easily to Anki
• Share sets with friends through email
• Edit card size and text size (text can also be scrolled if need be)
• Easily back up sets with iTunes or email
• Import CSV and Anki files with cards from PC/Mac via iTunes
• iOS5 and iCloud support
• Quizlet 2.0 API support
What's New in Version 1.5* improved Quizlet authentication
* support 2 landscape modes
* bug fixes