- Publisher: Craneballs Studios LLC
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 21 Oct, 2010
- Size: 78.1 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
Description★★★★★Premium version without Ads!★★★★★
Blimp HD is original action platformer where you take role as war veteran Zed Pelin – blimp pilot on a planet Solbot. Working for local merchant company you wanted to finally find peace. Unfortunately the planet was attacked by malevolent aliens. Your blimp is armed with bombs and you’re fighting for freedom once again…
After a year from the release of the original Blimp – The Flying Adventures for iPhone/iPod touch now comes Blimp HD for the iPad! With many graphics enhancements (new explosions, all new enemies, backgrounds) and most wanted second control scheme and 3 difficulties! Critically acclaimed, loved by fans – enjoy Blimp HD in gorgeous iPad resolution.
The game contains 20 beautiful, hand-drawn, levels scattered around dark forests, mines, red rocks and snowy mountains. This, together with an original soundtrack and blimp’s innovative flight mechanics, create an experience like no other.
The gameplay includes transporting passengers and goods, placing bombs, protecting valuable targets and, of course, decimating the enemy forces using the blimp’s airstrike attack.
• beautiful HD hand-painted graphics
• two control schemes
• three difficulties
• high quality particle effects (fires, steams, explosions, radiations etc.)
• 20 action packed levels with comprehensive story
• 4 different locations (dark forest, mines, snow mountains, red rocks)
• deceitful enemies incl. tanks, gun nests, blimps, bunkers
• comic style briefs before each mission
• original soundtrack