Speech Maker- Speech Database, Teleprompter, Timer
- Publisher: Plum Amazing Software LLC
- Genre: Education
- Released: 31 Oct, 2010
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Price: $9.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionWorks great on iOS 8, 9 and 10! *Praised by CNN" Create, Practice, Hear, Archive and Give Speeches - Speechmaker is software to make your iPhone or iPad into a mobile podium, notebook, archive of speeches and professional teleprompter for public speaking.
Now includes over 1000 famous speeches.
“It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.” – Mark Twain
In addition to speeches use SpeechMaker to hold, edit and read poems, lyrics, scripts, comedy, lectures, sermons, startup pitches, lyrics and plays.
SpeechMaker is very popular with students, teachers, politicians, directors, poets, lecturers, ministers, rabbis, authors, playwrights, speechwriters, scriptwriters, toastmasters, comedians, singers and actors.
“It takes one hour of preparation for each minute of presentation time.” – Wayne Burgraff
Now practice and hear how you sound before delivering that important speech. Get a feeling for the cadence and the flow of your speech, poem, lecture, sermon, etc.
- Archive all your speeches
- Check out the built in speeches, learn from the masters.
- Create your speech or import it as text, RTF or PDF using Dropbox or Google Docs.
- Convert the text to be spoken out loud using Siri in 36 different languages. Get a quick taste of how your speech sounds.
- Rehearse your speech and record the audio. Listen to the recording as feedback to improve your speech, timing and performance.
- Practice delivering your lines flawlessly, use a mirror and SpeechMaker.
- Give your speech using the easily adjustable autoscroll. Clearly see the speech scrolling in your choice of font, size and background color. See the time, elapsed time and time to go for the speech all at a glance.
- Archive your speech as text and audio to help you continue improving. Archive for historical purposes.
- Share you speech with friends, colleagues and Facebook.
SpeechMaker is more powerful then expensive teleprompters.
- Buy once to run on both iPhone and iPad.
- Beautiful UI and flat graphics
- Import text, rtf, and pdf via DropBox, Google Drive, and Copy and Paste and iTunes file sharing
- Export speech text via Email
- Import and export audio via Dropbox
- Audio recording allows you to get feedback as you practice your speech
- Like a teleprompter autoscroll your speech at the just the right speed
- Hear the iPad/iPhone speak out loud the speech as it scrolls and highlights each line
- Select from one of 36 different languages and Siri voices
- With the flip of a button see verbs, nouns, adjectives and other parts of speech highlighted in different colors
- Control the look of a document by changing, background color, fonts, scroll speed, font size
- Buttons and gestures to start, stop and control scroll speed
- Touch gestures:
+ pinch or zoom to change font size
+ grab and move instantly to any part of a speech
+ tap the right side to speed scrolling. tap the left side to slow scrolling
- At a glance timing for a speech shows, elapsed, remaining, estimated time
- Display your iPhone or iPad on a larger Mac using X-Mirage
- Display on AppleTV connected HD monitors for TV stations, studios, auditoriums, podcasters, lecture halls and plays.
Read, correct, give, play and record speeches anytime and anywhere. No need to rely on notes on napkins or index cards.
Keep your speeches with you at all time, secure and available to use at any moment. Easily change and give speeches at the last minute.
"Carrying all my speeches in one convenient and easy to use device saves my sanity. SpeechMaker is easy for me to use and I love how I can control all aspects of how it looks on screen. Before I asked my wife how the speech sounds, now I record the speech until I have it just right then I ask my wife what she thinks. SpeechMaker is the best thing to happen to this ancient art in a hundred years."
What's New in Version 3.2- can now read PDF files from google drive. it already reads PDF's from DropBox
- thanks to all users for the support and suggestions.