Diphtheria: Global Status 2010 edition
- App Store Info
DescriptionPublished by GIDEON Informatics
Diphtheria: Global Status is one in a series of GIDEON ebooks which summarize the status of individual infectious diseases, in every country of the world. Data are based on the GIDEON database (www.gideononline.com) which relies on standard text books, peer-review journals, Health Ministry reports and ProMED, supplemented by an ongoing search of the medical literature.
Chapters are arranged alphabetically, by country name. Each section is divided into five subsections.
1. Descriptive epidemiology
2. Summary of clinical features
3. Global status of the disease
4. Status of the disease in a specific country
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.