Food Network In the Kitchen
- Publisher: Television Food Network G.P.
- Genre: Food & Drink
- Released: 2 Nov, 2010
- Size: 82.8 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionTHE ALL-NEW FOOD NETWORK IN THE KITCHEN APP IS HERE!
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 50,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
Quick and Easy
*Top Picks* from Food Network
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos.
- Get creative by adding your own tips and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at [email protected]
Please note that videos are available for playback only in the United States, due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 9 for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Pro.
What's New in Version 5.1This version includes:
- Performance improvements to My Stuff. You can now pull to refresh within My Stuff to get your latest saved recipes.
- Fix for the bug where you would lose your place in the app if you switched to another app or your device went to sleep.
- Changes for iOS 10 compatibility.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.