- Publisher: Equilibrium Consultants Limited
- Genre: Finance
- Released: 21 Feb, 2011
- Size: 656.3 KB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionNeed to calculate the ex VAT (or ex sales tax) of a total with style and speed? then this app is for you.
It's super fast, you get your result in seconds, saving you valuable time.
Great for those who can claim back VAT / tax on items for their business, ideal for those situations when completing expense claims forms and your receipt does not have the vat breakdown on it.
Can be used in the USA to calculate the ex sales tax amount too, just use the 'Custom Rate' screen, use numerical wheels to select the tax rate and touch the 'Calculate' button, it's that simple.
Now comes with three functional screens, one handling standard rate VAT while the other deals with reduced rate VAT. The third screen allows you to select a custom tax rate. Using the numerical wheels you can select a tax rate from 0% to 29.999% (three decimal places). The fourth screen is for information purposes only.
For 'Standard Rate' ex VAT calculations the app defaults to the current UK rate of 20%, but what about if you are in another EU country, no problem. For 'Standard Rate' ex VAT calculations, enter your vat amount using the slider or preset rate buttons and touch the 'Save Rate' button, and your app with default to the new rate when using the 'Standard Rate' screen.
The same applies if the standard VAT rate changes in the UK, just select the new value and touch the 'Save Rate' button.
Please not that the 'Save Rate' option only applies to 'Standard Rate' VAT values.
How To Use
(1) Enter the total amount (including vat).
(2) Select a VAT / tax rate by either using one of the preset value buttons, the slider or the numerical wheels
(3) Then touch 'Calculate'.
Information & Details
* VAT can be calculated in any European country.
* Can be used in any country in the world to calculate ex tax amounts, including Sales Tax.
* Use the 'Custom Rate' screen to calculate the ex tax amount of any total, this includes VAT, Sales Tax or any other tax.
* NEW - default VAT rate for 'Standard Rate' ex vat calculations can be saved - great for non UK users.
* Standard VAT rate selectable from 15% to 25% (one decimal place) - using slider or preset value buttons.
* Reduced VAT rate selectable from 2% to 9% (one decimal place) - using slider or preset value buttons.
* Custom rate selectable from 0% to 29.999 (three decimal places) - using numerical wheels.
* Fun and friendly user interface.
This app has been designed and developed by Equilibrium Consultants Ltd, which trades as organono.co.uk. More information can be found by visiting our website : www.organono.co.uk
What's New in Version 1.3* 'Save Rate' option - default VAT rate for 'Standard Rate' ex vat calculations can be saved.
* Reduced app file size.