- App Store Info
DescriptionWith ABBYY LinkGrabber, you can open printed Web addresses on your iPhone 4, 3GS or 3G.
To run the application on an iPhone 3G, you need iOS 3.1 and a Griffin Clarifi case.
With LinkGrabber you will no longer need to enter Web addresses by hand. All you need to do is take a photo of a printed Web address and select an action—open it in your iPhone browser, save it, or forward it by e-mail or SMS.
LinkGrabber uses ABBYY’s Mobile OCR Technology to capture Web addresses from any printed text, including newspapers, advertisements, and business cards.
Captured Web addresses can immediately be edited, saved to an address book, copied to the clipboard, or forwarded by e-mail or SMS.
Useful information will never be lost with the “save history” function. To restore your data just open a history folder or open and recognize a picture of a previously captured text.
The application works on iPhone 4, 3GS, and 3G devices. To run the application on an iPhone 3G, you need iOS 3.1 and a Griffin Clarifi case.
- Immediately open the captured Web address in your browser
- Edit, save and copy Web addresses to the clipboard
- Create a new contact or add the Web address to an existing one
- Forward captured Web addresses by e-mail or SMS
- Store photos of Web addresses on your iPhone
- Capture and use Web addresses from photos stored on your iPhone
What's New in Version 1.5- Updated user interface
- Ability to open a browser inside the app