- App Store Info
Description"Tiny Animals" is an interactive game that provides parents and their kids with a rich and fun experience.
Using the unique iPhone game experience, kids learn to identify and differentiate between various kinds of animals - mammals, birds, reptiles and insects - by their pictures, names and calls.
Kids can operate the game themselves or with their parents.
While playing, the child improves its cognitive abilities, learns new words and enriches his vocabulary. Additionally, the game enhances memory and attention abilities.
- English Language
- The game is recommended for kids aged 1-5
- Includes 30 different animal slides, divided into 3 different difficulty levels
- As the child progresses, each level includes 10 new, more
- Each animal slide includes an image, identifying call and name pronunciation
- Switching between slides is done by using the arrows or sliding the image to the left or right
- Clicking on the image will prompt a pronunciation of the animal's name and present its identifying call
The game was developed by 3 loving parents, with the professional support of a cognitive psychologist.
To contact us please email – Tiny_apps@yahoo.com
Follow us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiny-Games-for-Kids-and-Toddlers/154709521240590
What's New in Version 2.3We are happy to announce that we have finally fixed the bugs which crashed the app.
We are sorry for any inconvenience, we hope you will enjoy our app with your kids.