Elmo's Monster Maker HD
- App Store Info
DescriptionIt’s a Sesame Street Apps sale! Celebrate the launch of our new Sesame Street TV season with this fun, educational app ON SALE this week only. Then tune in to PBS for all-new episodes starring Elmo, Cookie Monster, and all their Sesame Street friends.
*** Parents' Choice Silver Honors Award Winner ***
Elmo wants you to make a monster friend! It’s easy! Choose a monster body and touch its face to give it eyes, nose and a hat—there are lots and lots and lots to choose from. When you’re done, Elmo will dance and play with your monster! This is going to be so much fun!
• Fosters art and creativity.
• Encourages decision-making.
• All original Sesame Street video.
• Elmo’s photos of your monster go to your iPhone/iPod's photo album.
• Elmo interacts with your monster.
• Your monster comes alive to dance and play.
• Change your monster as many times as you like.
• Touch one of the monster bodies to get started.
• Touch your monster’s face to give it eyes, a nose and a hat. Keep touching the same spot to keep changing your monster’s features. When you’re ready to play with your monster, touch the green arrow.
• Touch the camera icon and Elmo will take a picture of your monster. This picture will appear in your iPhone/iPod’s photo album.
• Touch the Elmo icon and the little red monster himself will jump in to play with your monster!
• Touch the music notes icon and your monster will dance for you!
• Touch your monster any time for a surprise!
• To enjoy all the sounds of Elmo’s Monster Maker, silent mode should not be activated. Apple hardware does not mute videos when the phone is in silent mode. So, the videos will play with sound, but the game audio will not. You may think the sound has dropped, when in fact the mute button is on.
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s media with the landmark Sesame Street. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
• IDEO is a human-centered design and innovation firm ranked independently among the ten most innovative companies in the world. Learn how our team of child-development experts, veteran toy designers and interaction designers approach the creation of award-winning kid apps at www.ideotoylab.com.
• Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com or ToyLabApps@ideo.com