Feast & Famine
- App Store Info
DescriptionFamine is coming to Egypt! It will take strategy and luck to gather enough supplies to save the House of Israel. Joseph, son of Jacob, advised the Pharaoh to store a surplus during the seven years of abundance in order to survive the seven years of famine that were ahead. Will you acquire all the supplies you need before the famine begins?
Players have seven rounds to gather food during Egypt’s seven years of plenty. Players exchange labor points for food tiles (oil, water, wheat, corn, fish, and cattle) in order to obtain Pharaoh Medallions. The player who earns the most Medallions wins! Or players can keep Medallions and continue with Side Two.
Players use their Pharaoh Medallions to rescue the House of Israel from the famine. Joseph’s family members are worth different point values determined by birth order. Using their Medallions, players bid against each other in order to find and save Joseph’s family. The player who obtains the most points survives the famine and wins the game.
Feast & Famine for iPad is based on the recently released board game of the same title, created by Good Knight Games.
"Feast and Famine is a terrific game for the whole family. Five stars!"— Brandon Mull, bestselling author of Fablehaven
What's New in Version 2.0.0New:
- Added Famine portion of game as an in-app purchase
- Added animation for medallions earned
- Feast tiles now highlight in color of current player instead of default blue
- Faded text on disabled buttons to look more disabled
- Improved VGA support
- Improved game save/load
- Improved menu screens
- Menu text now done in game font to blend in better
- Updated background images
- If player selected tiles in Feast, but didn't buy, and next player tapped that same tile they could purchase the tiles. Now the game highlights tiles first instead of buying right away.