Priority Matrix for iPhone - Best to do list app for managers
- App Store Info
DescriptionPriority Matrix is an award winning, simple and effective task management app.
Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad in 2011, 2012 and 2013
Priority Matrix works on iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows.
Seamless automatic sync, support for file attachments, project sharing and collaboration, email and calendar integrations.
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
This version includes an in-app upgrade to the Priority Matrix Team Version, which includes:
- Share projects & delegate tasks
- Get daily reports on joint projects
- Get weekly reports on joint projects
- View item history
- Reply to delegation email to update task
- Per item comment system
- Get team capabilities enabled for existing email for all supported platforms
- Project tags for iOS
- Ability to archive projects
- Ability to attach multiple files and images to tasks (and have that sync to other devices)
The in-app upgrade includes two subscription options:
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade monthly ($9.99 USD)
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade annually ($99.99 USD)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings through iTunes after purchase.
Subscriptions are completely optional and you can use the application without ever subscribing. Subscribing to Priority Matrix Team Version add benefits previously described. Canceling your subscription will also cancel those benefits, but your existing data won't be affected.
Don't forget to check out:
- Priority Matrix for Mac, which integrates with iCal and Apple Mail
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
Learn more about our subscription: http://www.appfluence.com/team_for_iphone
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.4.2A few crash fixes on start and minor improvements
- Project tags for iOS (requires subscription)
- Ability to archive projects (requires subscription)
- Ability to attach multiple files and images to tasks and sync files to other devices (requires subscription)
- Improve UI
- Improved project edit
- Additional advanced time filter option
- Fixed bugs for inbox delete