Discourse - Talktime Manager
- App Store Info
DescriptionDiscourse is a simple and intuitive timer for lectures, presentations and talks and helps staying within the given time in an optimal way!
Simply set the allowed time for talking and optionally two more points in time that will help you to orientate yourself. Discourse shows the elapsed time as a pie chart, where a full cycle matches the chosen talk time. Thus it is simpler than ever to optimally portion the given time budget.
- during standby mode Discourse displays the current time and date and thus can be positioned in a decorative way e.g. in conference rooms (during a longer runtime a permanent power supply is recommended)
- you can load custom logos into Discourse via iTunes file sharing. Thereby Discourse fits excellent within every corporate identity (please read the instructions that are available in the iTunes File-sharing section of Discourse on how to integrate custom logos)
- standby and talktime views can be used in portrait and landscape mode
- when installing Discourse on two iOS devices, one can be configured in the system settings to act as a moderator. The moderator can connect to a device running Discourse in speaker mode via Bluetooth or WLAN and control that speaker (set talk time, start a talk, pause, continue, quit). Therewith Discourse becomes the perfect instrument for every moderator in complying with a given agenda.
- Discourse is optimized for all display resolutions (iPhone / iPod touch, iPad, Retina Display)