- Publisher: Beeline Interactive, Inc.
- Genre: Adventure
- Released: 26 Jan, 2011
- Size: 128.0 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionPLEASE NOTE: Zombie Cafe is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
It’s hard to find good help, which is why you’ve partnered with an evil corporation to use zombies as free labor to build your café empire. Prepare food, direct your zombies and manage supplies. If the competition gets too fierce you can always direct your zombie workers to attack a neighboring café and steal their secret recipes.
• Transform customers into zombie waiters using toxin and have them do your bidding... but be careful! If you work a zombie too hard they’ll get tired and will try and eat customers
• Raid neighboring cafes to steal recipes and toxin
• Decorate your cafe with more than 100 items from the store
• Collect and prepare disgusting zombie-inspired recipes
• Connect with your Facebook friends to form a franchise: order food, collect fees, and share recipes
• Keep playing even when you don't have an network signal, or cook while you're online every day to earn special "Frequent Fryer" bonuses
• Retina display graphics
iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
Players having trouble getting into their game after an update should reset their device. Hold the power button and follow the instructions on screen. If you have any further trouble, contact Beeline support.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
What's New in Version 1.7.0If Zombies ever made a music festival, would they call it Guts’n’Bury? Wallop-A-Loser? Moanterey? Would the Ungrateful Undead play, or would it only feature Death Metal? Like we know! If Zombie Café ever made a music festival, you can be sure that our selection of brand new kitchen staff would feature!
It’s time to shred your cafés to pieces and wave your pans in the air like you just don’t care, coz just like zombies, rock’n’roll will never die, it will just open up its own diner and sell you French Fries served by the living dead…