Bug Village HD
- App Store Info
DescriptionNOW WITH VALENTINE's DAY COSTUMES, DECORATIONS & MISSIONS!!!
This is BUG VILLAGE, a tiny town where you build and nurture a colony of ACTIVE ANTS and BUSY BEES! Construct homes to attract PLAYFUL BUGS and direct them to the garden, where they can gather resources to expand your village. Feed your bugs to keep them energized and healthy. Add cute decorations and flowers to make the colony BUZZ WITH EXCITEMENT! Small is beautiful in BUG VILLAGE!
A BEAUTIFUL, MINIATURE 3D WORLD
The first fully 3D casual city building game on iPhone
BUILD YOUR OWN VILLAGE AND GARDEN
Place new bug houses and decorations in the village and plant flowers in the garden
BUGS CAN BE CUTE TOO!
Interact with your Ants, Beetles and Bees, help Ladybugs and shoo away the Stinky Bugs and Ant Lions
KEEP YOUR BUGS HAPPY
Feed your bugs cookies, cupcakes and other fun food items
FOLLOW US at
Our Bugs are always busy making sure we keep our village jam-packed full of free content and features. Previous updates include:
► New houses, decorations, food items and more
► Special missions
► Bonus tasks and rewards
► Visit Friends
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
What's New in Version 1.7.0► St Valentine's Day is here! All new Valentine’s costumes, decorations and missions!
► Enjoy the new romantic Rose Garden area for high level players
► Alluring new flowers for your bees!