Science & Religion
- App Store Info
Description★ Science & Religion is an invaluable application that you can now download onto your iphone.
★ very interesting
★ THIS IS THE TRUTH
Dear Brother in Humanity,
• There is no compulsion for a person to accept the Truth, but it is certainly a shame upon the Human Intellect when a man is not even interested in finding out what is the Truth!
• There are so many Sects, Cults, Religions, Philosophies, and Movements all around the world and all of which claim to be on right way or the only true path to God. How can one determine which one is correct, or infact all are correct? So one must decided that the method by which the answer can be found is to clear away the Superficial differences in the teachings of the various claimants to the Ultimate Truth, and identify the central Object of Worship to which they call, directly, or indirectly, false religions all have in common one basis concept with regards to God, They either claim that all men are gods or specific men were God or the nature is God or that God is a figment of man's imagination, But my Brother Man is a unique creature. God establishes man as his representative or deputy to govern over all the creature in the world. He is endowed with the faculty of reason, which differentiates him from all other ANIMALS.
• Islam teaches that our CREATOR has given human beings the faculty of reason. Therefore, it is incumbent upon them to reason things out objectively and systematically for themselves to ponder, to question and to reflect.
• Nobody should press you to make a hasty decision to accept any of the teachings of Islam, for Islam teaches that human beings should be given the freedom to choose, even when a person is faced with the Truth, there is no compulsion upon him to embrace it.
• But before you begin to form an opinion about Islam, ask yourself whether your existing knowledge about it is thorough enough. Ask yourself whether that knowledge has been obtained through third party sources who themselves have probably been exposed to only random glimpses of Islamic writings and have yet to reason out on Islam objectively and systematically themselves.
• Is it fair enough that one should form an opinion about the taste of a particular dish just by a mere hearsay from others who may themselves have not necessarily tasted the dish yet?
• Similarly you should find out for yourself about Islam from reliable sources and not only taste it, but rather digest it very well before you form an opinion of it. That would be an intellectual approach to the Truth.
• In making your next move to the Truth, Islam continually reassures you that your rights to freedom of choice and freedom to use that God-given faculty of thought and reason will be respected, for everyone has that individual will. No one else can take away that will and force you to submit to the will of our CREATOR, you have to find out and make that decision yourself.
May your intellectual journey towards the Truth be a pleasant one.
★ May god's peace, blessing and Mercy be on us. Aameen.
The creators of this app have endeavoured to make this an app of great importance and high quality.
*** May Allah Save Us from the torment of Grave /Hellfire***
***** Ameen. *****
Also coming soon many more useful applications from Pearls Productions uk Insh-Allah.
★ Subscribe to new updates and our upcoming apps by sending an email to email@example.com. Or send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org