Singapore Public Holidays 2014-2015
- App Store Info
DescriptionInsert the Singapore Public holidays of 2014-2015 into your iPhone calendar with one tap.
The holidays will be added as all-day events into the calendar database, so you don't need any subscriptions or internet. You can also select beforehand which holidays you want to add to your calendar. And apply this selection across all years.
Once added all holidays can be easily edited, deleted or shifted to another calendar and synced with iCal, Google, Outlook, etc. If you added the holidays twice by mistake or iCloud did not work the way you expected, you can still always remove them all in one go.
THE APP CONTAINS
- Singapore Public Holidays.
- Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish and Pagan festivals.
- Hong Kong (chinese and english)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Very simple, flexible and easy to use.
- Select individual holidays and years you want to add.
- Apply your selection across all years.
- Insert into a calendar of your choice (home, work, etc).
- Deletes duplicates caused by overlapping calendars.
- Delete or Move your holidays to another calendar in one go.
- Edit or delete holidays individually.
- Fully integrates with the iPhone calendar and works seamlessly with CalAlarm, iCal, Outlook, Exchange, CalDav, Google, iCloud, etc.
- Unique Holiday Cleaner, checks all your calendars for entries by this Holiday app and deletes them all.
- Internet access or subscriptions not needed.
- Saves you a lot typing for the upcoming years.
The app detects and deletes holidays caused by overlapping holiday calendars!
Please e-mail feedback, support questions and suggestions to email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.50- iOS7 version.
- Holidays extended till 2015.