- App Store Info
DescriptionMobile reminders for managing your health.
ManetMCA is a friendly and affordable supplement to managing your medical life.
It's perfect to help manage treatments for Type I and Type II Diabetes, Cancer, Depression, High Cholesterol, Arthritis, Hypoglycemia, ADHD and more.
Simply choose your reminders, enter the days and times you want them and hit save. You’ll then receive your alerts through push notifications.
STRONG HEALTH STEADY
ManetMCA sends you mobile reminders for maintaining your healthcare routine. Pill alerts prevent you from postponing any dose, while Blood Test alerts give you a firm grasp on your glucose. Integrate your injections with two types of alerts, and even add your own if your routine is unique.
• Set up to five alerts for any time of day, any day of the week
• Standard alert types: pills, blood test and two types of injections
• Advanced alert settings and fifth custom alert for special routines
FROM BLUE CIRCLE TO FULL-CIRCLE
• Store and set reminders for doctor’s appointments
• Link directly to your Physician’s booking contact
• Additional language options available
• Optional record-keeping: medication usage and/or measurement results
-- For remote review (with your permission) by your Physician
Get ManetMCA and stay a step ahead on your health, or use your alerts to get out of a sticky situation in a pinch. The tiniest misstep can lead to the greatest complications, so don’t gamble on your health. Download ManetMCA today.
MEDL Mobile Inc. is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this app and/or any apps linked to, or affiliated with, ManetMCA. This app has not been reviewed by the American Medical Association and is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
We are proud to call ManetMCA a Shiny MEDL Object. You can see all of them at www.medlmobile.com. And if you have an idea for an app that you’d like to see on the app store someday, visit www.appincubator.com.
What's New in Version 1.1.1- Implemented new functions
- Additional MEDL API features