- App Store Info
DescriptionTHE BEST FAIRY TALES
247 fairy tales EN
87 fairy tales IT
42 fairy tales FR
7 background music - carillon
and content will grow over time through our updates, but also, thanks to your owncontribution
** write your own fairy tales!! And share them with the rest of the world!! **
** automatic web updates **
** Universal app for iPhone, iPod e iPad **
- Developed for optimum compatibility with all Apple devices: iPhone, iPod, and especially iPad.
- Works with all devices, both in portrait and in landscape.
- Starts with a wide range of fairy tales in three different languages:English, Italian and French.
- Everybody can update the contents of the app: thanks to its exceptional characteristics, anybody can write their own fairy tale and store it on their device or share it with other users on the web. In this way all shared fairy tales will be automatically available for download by everybody, in addition to being accessible by web through our new web sites www.giochiebambini.it and www.familykidsandgames.com.
A collection of classical fairy tales ready to be expanded with your personal creations, new ideas, new comments, for new morals, new metaphors, or just for fun.
- The App allows you to vote your favourite fairy tales and organise them in a separate listing
- You can record your own voice and listen to yourself (so children can learn whilst playing . . . or so parents can avoid reading the same story over and over again).
- The fairy tales selected by ManualiPc for their interactive version in this app have also special icons and images (the images are available only in the iPad version).
- Changeable font size to make reading easier
- Adjustable screen brightness to lower the amount of light emitted
- Fairy tales can be emailed to any recipient
- Errors and messages can be sent directly to ManualiPc through the app
- Beautiful carillon melodies can be chosen to accompany the reader
** CAUTION **
The stories and the endings narrated in certain fairy tales may influence children’s or adults’ sensibility; in certain cases there is no happy ending to the fairy tale, as we have strived to reproduce the classical fairy tales in their original version.