AudIOfy - Voicefeed for Facebook, Twitter & RSS
- App Store Info
DescriptionEver wondered how Facebook and other online news providers like Life Hacker sound like? Let me tell you, they sounds amazing! But don't take my word for it. Try it out yourself now! It's FREE!
What is it:
AudIOfy is the Internet News Radio of the Future. It reads aloud news articles from Facebook & Twitter channels like an audio book. It doesn’t just read Facebook status updates, it reads the content of the article associated with that feed.
Use AudIOfy to read aloud news articles from your favourite online news provider / blogger, such as CNN, TechCrunch, Business Insider, etc.
You can modify it into a great self-help audio book, make a delicious audio cookbook out of it, or run it as the next March Madness sports station. Just find the topics that you like and AudIOfy it!
AudIOfy works best when you’re stuck in a traffic jam on the roads or when you prefer to listen to the latest news, instead of reading it (because your eyes need to focus on something else, such as driving, cooking, dining or working).
AudIOfy not only works great as a news reporter, but is also an excellent (and free) self-help audio book (when subscribed to the right channels like LifeHacker, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, etc).
Top 3 reasons to use AudIOfy:
1) Save time and update yourself with the latest news from your favourite news provider while driving, cooking or dining.
2) AudIOfy is much better than internet news radio stations because it uses less than 1MB of internet data per hour!
3) If you’re visually impaired, AudIOfy can read the latest news to you!
~ ~ ~ Features At A Glance ~ ~ ~
1) Reads news articles from news providers.
2) Supports Facebook, Twitter & RSS.
3) Compatible with most reputable news providers.
4) Uses less than 1 MB of internet data per hour.*
5) Supports 33 different languages!
6) Runs in the background so you can do other tasks on the device while listening!
7) Voice command option to control playback.
8) Start playback on app load (Specially designed for visually impaired)
9) Adjustable playback speed (25 levels).
10) Intelligently skips previously read news articles.
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- and many more!
* Less than 1 MB per hour for audio playback only and does not include browsing of feeds on the Home page.
Disclaimer / README:
1) Sound Quality is dependent on device speakers. Tablets and external speakers generally provide better sound quality. If you’re driving, you can connect your device to the car’s sound system. Alternatively, you can also use a set of earphones or Bluetooth Speakers.
2) AudIOfy works best with reading news-related articles and do not work well with providers that share information using videos or pictures.
3) If you’re using AudIOfy while driving, make sure you are driving safely and responsibly.
4) UrFamily Pte. Ltd. is not liable or responsible for any losses or damages as a result of the use of this software application.