Balut Pro for iPhone
- Publisher: Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Genre: Casino
- Released: 5 Jan, 2011
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionDice game is always fun and very intelligent game to play. So here we present a new dice game with lots of added features for your entertainment.
Balut Pro for iPhone is an addicting game that will definitely catch your attention. Here is a sneak peak of Balut Pro.
Balut game was invented during the post World War II days. The game consists of 28 rounds. In each round, you roll the dice and then score the roll in one of 7 categories. You must score 4 times in each category. This means that during the game, normally at the end, you may have to settle for scoring zero in some categories. If the total score in each category meets the requirement for that category (apart from one) you are awarded some points. One category is special, see the section on scoring below. The object of the game is to maximize your number of points. The game ends once all 4 fields in all 7 categories have been scored.
There are 7 different categories in this game namely Four, Five, Six, Straight, Full House, Choice and Balut.
1. Four – The sum of 4’s generated by rolling the dice
2. Five – The sum of 5’s generated by rolling the dice
3. Six – The sum of 6’s generated by rolling the dice
4. Full House – 3, 2 dice should be identical For example: 1-1-1-2-2
5. Choice – Sum of all the dice generated on the screen
6. Balut – All the dice should be identical. For example: 2-2-2-2-2
7. Straight – The generated dice should be in ascending order
For example: 1-2-3-4-5
You have five Dice, which you can roll. First you must roll all the Dice. After you roll all the Dice, you can either score the current roll, or re-roll any or all of the five Dice. To re-roll some of the Dice, select the Dice don’t wish to re-roll by clicking on them.
You can roll the Dice a total of three times, the initial roll (in which you must roll all the dice), plus two re-rolls of any or all dice.
After rolling three times, you must score the roll on the score sheet. Once you have scored the roll, you roll again. You continue until all 4 fields in all 7 categories have been filled on the score sheet, at which time the game is over.
• Great sound effects and graphics
• Addicting and interesting
• Immense fun to play
• You can restart the game at any point of time
If you have any query or issues regarding the gameplay, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to answer them for you. Suggestions for improvements are always welcome!
What's New in Version 1.3* Updated for iOS 6.
* Minor Bugs Fixed.