- Publisher: Jean-Francois Pautex
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 10 May, 2011
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Price: $29.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionSupervision application for PLC or other URL command device. Particularly intended for supervision integrators, for research laboratory, up to end user or home remote.
PLCLink can read and write one or more accessible PLC over Internet with ModBus or HTTP protocols and is well adapted for numerical results presentation.
You just add a XML file inside app documents folder or inside PLC folder, some web page help you for this work.
Transfert between PLC and application with ModBus (502) or HTTP (80) format.
WAGO PLC are full compatibles because of SSI capabilities but some other ModBus PLC can be used to.
• Configuration are easy to send for end user with a email.
• Cell value can be send by email. (IFTTT action).
• A room can be protected with a PIN code.
• DropBox can help you for file storage.
• QR Code can load wagoML source with plclink:// protocol.
• Data can be saved in a .csv file.
• Modbus record transfert mode for easy debug.
• Modbus can now be synchronous for Schneider PLC.
• Many data representation : text, days, month, bits and explicit icon.
• A colorPicker for setting RGB lamp.
• Push notification.
IPad version is very powerful with self editor for wagoML local file.
PLCLink questions regularly this file (2s) and display results in a specific room window.
This file comes with WagiML format, you will find a description here : http://pautex.fr/plclink/wagoml.php
Entries can be saved and email up to final destination client, very easy to managed.
This version allows playback of information by a url, the answer is direct text reply or included in an xml or JSON structure. These mode are ready good for small device as MBED and Raspberry PI.
You choose a 10 digits number and simply reading a specific URL you send calls to iPhones recorded with this number. All PLCs connected to the Internet are capable of producing this notification.
Development : Pautex JF
¢ Pautex 2011-2017, NANCY
What's New in Version 1.9.2Update for iOS10
Fix some bugs