- App Store Info
Description**STILL ON SALE** Don’t miss out on this low price, only until the next feature packed update!
Looking for an app that wants your ideas to look as good on your iPad as they do in your head? Don't waste hours dragging and tapping trying to create something that only slightly resembles your vision. Brainboard it!
WHAT CAN I DO?
Packed with professional quality clipart and all the tools you need to quickly and efficiently create professional quality diagrams, sketches, collages, blueprints, layouts, comps, wireframes, and pretty much any other visual representation of your creative genius!
HOW CAN I DO IT?
Quickly and easily get what’s in your head onto your iPad. Create incredible images that look like they were created by a professional artist!
- Sketch or write with your finger or stylus
- Draw straight lines, rectangles, ellipses, and Bezier curves
- Move primitive drawings around with a tap and a drag
- Change the stroke color, fill color, or line width
- Add text selecting any font face, font color, or font size you like
- Use any images from your photo album or the Brainboard clipart gallery
- Search Flickr and import any image you can find
- Scale, rotate, move, and remove any of your images
- Dynamic layouts allow you to stack images in any order you want
- Simple and easy to use
- Elegant, stylish design
SHARE YOUR VISION
It’s simple to share your ideas through any of the following integrated mechanisms.
- Post to Facebook
- Export as PDF
- Email as attachment
- iTunes file sharing
- Save to your photo album
WORK WITH US
We care about our customers and want to hear from you. Tell us what you want to see, what you want to use, we are constantly working hard to make Brainboard the perfect app for your incredible and unique brain.
What's New in Version 1.1- NEW: Move and edit primitive drawings with tap and drag!!
- NEW: Clip Art Category!
- NEW: In App training video
- NEW: Photo Albums button added to the Clip Art window
- FIXED: Deleting last file bug. Thanks to Alan Stewart
- FIXED: Images going off screen bug. Thanks to Mor Top