Marty's Magic Coin Free
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe original coin-in-phone magic trick is back and better than ever! Over 25k sold worldwide!
Illusion: Appear to rub a coin into your iPhone screen and then get it back again.
* Free test-drive version
* Many new coins from around the world
* Add your own coin!
* New magic mode for pulling a coin out of the screen
* Step-by-step video showing how to do 5 amazing tricks with this app
* 3 bonus videos show how to do some non-iPhone related magic tricks
* New updated retina quality graphics
* Even more pre-packaged coins
With the free version, you'll get to learn 1 of the tricks and be able to amaze your family and friends. Upgrade and you'll be able to totally blow them away!
Marty's Magic Coin is fun and simple to perform. Anyone can do it with just a few minutes practice. Detailed step-by-step videos are included to guide you from beginner to master. Best of all, this trick is always with you and ready to go at a moments notice!
The performer asks for a quarter from the audience, and then **rubs it into the iPhone screen**, and shows that the coin is now inside the phone by letting the coin roll around the inside edges and letting it fall from one edge to the other. Finally, the performer shakes the iPhone and the coin falls out onto the table.
After rubbing the coin into the iPhone, the performer **pulls the coin right out of the screen**.
The performer cuts a carrot slice and rubs it into the iPhone. It's then shaken out of the phone and eaten. Of course, after being in the iPhone it now tastes a little metallic ;-)
What's included in the full version:
- The Marty's Magic Coin program
- Complete video showing you step-by-step how to perform 5 separate tricks
- 3 bonus videos showing how to do other fun magic tricks
- Additional text instructions
- Choice of 32 coin types from around the world and a carrot slice
- Ability to choose your desktop as the background
Note: The free version teaches how to do 1 of the tricks and lets you practice it with a US Quarter and a colorful magic background. Upgrading gets you everything listed above and, most importantly, you can use your iPhone's desktop screen in the trick for ultimate realism.
For iPod Touch users: You can do everything listed above, except you cannot use the camera on some older models.