New York City: The Essential Guide For Travelers
- App Store Info
DescriptionNew York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "the City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the USA. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km2).
New York City has a population of 8.9 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metroplitain area in the United States. As of 2007, it was 5th in the world, after Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
The Essential Guide For Travelers! This application provides an illustrated city guide and maps. With this application, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history.
· Fully Illustrated: Not just text contents, but a visible experience of the city.
· Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Street Maps included.
· Rich Information: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, contact info, acceptance of credit cards, etc.
· Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
· Navigation With Ease: The guide locate all destinations on a zoomable map. It's easy to find out the right way to go.
· Access Anywhere(*): Save roaming and WiFi charges when traveling. All articles and photos provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
· Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to sending E-mail or accessing website of destinations.
(*)Note: You can browse articles, gallery and static maps offline. The navigation feature with zoomable maps still requires internet connections.