- App Store Info
DescriptionYoga Mudras - Hand Gestures for Energy Flow, Wellness and enhanced Perception.
Mudras are hand gestures which help circulate Prana or Body ‘s Life Force for Healing, Concentration, and Awareness. These gesture form electric pathways to focus energy into bodies Energy Center(Chakra), and Channels(Nadis) so life force is not dissipated. These gestures link up bodies physical, mental and energy sheaths(Koshas). They can be done alone or alongside Yoga Asanas(Postures) or Pranayama(Yogic Breathing).
Mudras coupled with other lifestyle changes can aid healing of chronic ailments, relive stress, avoid depression, improve intellect, and mental perception. For advanced practitioners it is key to Kundalini Energy and other Tantric practices for self control by connecting to all permeating universal life forces.
FOR ORDINARY FOLKS & YOGIS
Mudras are an effective technique for a wellness lifestyle given the minimal physical effort and time investment. But to feel full benefits Mudras have to be coupled with simple Yogic dietary, exercise, detoxification and breathing techniques so gross blockages of body channels are removed for Mudras to be fully effective.
These techniques can be practiced for 15 minutes sitting on your office chair. For serious Yogis the techniques of detachment and concentration Key to Patanjali’s path of 8 limbs is aided by various Mudras.
Hatha Yoga Pradipika: "There are ten mudras which annihilate old age."
Areas on our hand map or are connected to various parts of our brain and organs. So Mudras create anatomic bypass circuitry which has shown to relieve chronic ailments with regular practice due to channeling of electromagnetic life energy.
Further this inward redirection of energy results in ability to easily withdraw from one’s surroundings. This in turn results in less stress due to detachment and superior discriminative ability.
* 30 Mudras for common diseases, organs and goals.
* Photograph clearly illustrating each gesture.
* Step by step direction for each gesture, and health benefits.
* Users can pick gestures based on sought benefits, or disease.
* Lists impacted Chakras, Ayurvedic Herb and Essential Oil for each Mudra.
* Digital practice guide with adjustable timers for a focussed practice.
* Beautiful landscape imagery for focussing the practitioner.
* Audio cues for use as start, stop, warmup and interval periods.
* Remembers timers for each individual Mudra after practice.
Mudras have always been part of the ancient Vedic Culture from Prayers, Idols, and Dance. They were also part of the old Norse, Medieval Russian, and Sabeans in Middle East were idols & rituals were an important part of the culture.