5th Grade Math Testing Prep
- App Store Info
DescriptionHow do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 5th grade level.
>> Teachers - read below to see how to customize this app for your classroom <<
Topics covered include:
math with money
5th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 5th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results or post your scores to Facebook
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
Teachers and parents - have your students email their scores from the 50 question assessment test as a way to provide extra credit for mastery of the subject matter.
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In-app upgrade option for teachers to use with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected Administrator Section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Algebra, Money