7th Grade Math Testing Prep
- App Store Info
DescriptionHow do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 7th grade level.
>> Teachers - read below to see how to customize this app for your classroom <<
Topics covered include:
advanced problem solving
math with money
multiple step procedures
7th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 7th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results to a parent or teacher
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
- Interactive and educational. I will definitely share this app with my students and their parents
- This app is awesome! I’m in 7th grade and it covers everything - it helped me remember things from the past I wouldn’t even think to study! I honestly think this app helped me get an "A" in math. Thank you so much!
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
In-app upgrade option for teachers to use with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected Administrator Section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 11-12
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Money