- Publisher: Soli Deo Gloria Productions, LLC
- Genre: Adventure
- Released: 7 Jul, 2011
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description"somewhere in the heavens... they are waiting"
UESCTerm 802.11 (remote override)
-=Message to All Marathon Terminals=-
Marathon Emergency Systems Broadcast
Today at 0820 hours, the Marathon came under surprise attack from unknown hostile forces. The Marathon has sustained serious damage.
At 0830 hours, alien forces boarded the Marathon. The current situation is dire. All personnel are required to arm themselves and fight for their lives.
So begins the Marathon, the first in the epic trilogy of first person shooter games that re-defined the genre. Experience the pulse-pounding action as you defend the Marathon from the alien Pfhor.
"Move fast, seize the initiative, wield superior firepower, dive into the melee, anticipate enemy movements, slaughter the defenseless, endure." ~Marathon Manual
- 27 levels divided into six chapters
- missions include exploration, puzzles and extermination
- smooth game play experience
- "Carnage is as easy as point and shoot." ~Marathon Manual
- 7 unique weapons including:
.45 Magnum Mega Class pistol
M.75 Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher
Zeus Class Fusion Pistol
... and the devastating SPNKR-X17 rocket launcher
"Being naked in space stinks. Lucky for you, Mr. Security officer, you are dressed in active military uniform, complete with a Cyberheadª helmet. Your Cyberhead device is your interface to your surrounding environment." ~Marathon Manual
- defend the UESC Marathon colony ship against the aggressive Pfhor
- play the role of the cyborg security officer
- witness the rampancy of Durandal, the ship-board A.I.
- uncover the surprising secrets of the Pfhor and the UESC Marathon
"Carnage is as easy as point and shoot. Different weapons are characterized with different dynamics. It is unwise, for example, to use the rocket launcher in close combat." ~Marathon Manual
Visit us at http://www.marathon4ios.com
Follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/blezek
Source code for this app is licensed under the GNU General Public License v2 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html) and is available upon request (see http://www.marathon4ios.com for details).