- App Store Info
DescriptionThe GameStop® App is like having a game advisor in your pocket.
- Rich Information About Games: Discover what's out, what's hot, and what's on the horizon, complete with detailed information on the hottest games, customer ratings and media.
- PowerUp Rewards®: Access and track your PowerUp Rewards membership benefits, including your points balance, your Game Library, new offers and discounts. Browse the Rewards Catalog to redeem your points on unique benefits such as coupons, exclusive merchandise, and digital redemption codes for products fulfilled by other merchants, or epic rewards sweepstakes entries. Check-in to nearby GameStop stores and score PowerUp Rewards points even faster.
- Barcode Scanner: We've included a handy barcode and QR scanner, so that you can scan codes on product boxes wherever you find them. View ratings, screenshots, and videos, or check the best prices at GameStop. Want to remember the product for later? Just add it to your Game Library, and start building your shopping list.
- Find Stores and Check Product Availability: Are you looking to pick up something in a hurry? Quickly check whether the product is available in a store near you, then use our Pickup@Store feature, and we'll hold the game until you get here. Need directions to a store? We've got you covered there, too.
- Buy from the GameStop App: See something you like? Add it to a cart and order it right from your phone, there's no need for a computer. You can ship it direct, or (if available) choose to pick it up at a nearby GameStop store.
Made in Texas
What's New in Version 2.12Speed Speed Speed
We've gone to ground to bring you fundamental improvements to the most used features of the app. This update is just the tip of the iceberg, and we're proud to announce that this version brings:
* Performance: You need speed, and we're determined to give you that. The app is now significantly faster in many circumstances. Our goal is to continually optimize and streamline your access to the content and information that you care about most.
* Size: We didn't stop with the performance increases, we've also cut the size of the app in half! That means that it loads quicker, updates faster, and takes up less space on your mobile device.
* Reservations visibility: Reservations belong to you, and as part of a larger effort of addressing the systematic issues affecting some of our users reservation list accuracy, we've moved reservations to the "Account" tab. We've heard your feedback, and we're working hard to deliver the quality you expect; so, stay tuned.
* Improvements and bug fixes: We've identified and made some critical improvements to experiences, such as issues relating to using the PickUp@Store feature, as well as improved sign in and network handling on app startup.
* As always, we value your feedback, and do in fact read it. So, please don't hesitate to tell us what you think by clicking on the button at the bottom of the main screen to drop us a line.