TransitGuru Spokane STA
- Publisher: Toccata Technologies Inc.
- Genre: Navigation
- Released: 15 Feb, 2011
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
Description** NOTE 08/21/2011
The transit bus database has been updated. Go to Setting/Sync Database to download the update. Make sure to exit the app and restart the app after the update.
The only transit app combines with offline schedule and system maps for single metro area, alarm to wake you up when arrival, and integration with Yelp and Map.
This application covers the Spokane Transit Authority (STA) bus for Spokane, WA.
-- Offline schedule for any line and station/stop for any date and time include the time for first and last train or bus
- Rail and bus stations and lines are separated for easy navigation. If you take train, you will not be cluttered with bus stops or lines and vice versa.
- An ability to download system maps and use them offline. Use familiar iPhone gestures to zoom in/out, and pan the map
- Station info including the Map, nearby restaurants and other attractions provided by Yelp.com.
- Directions between two stops visually market in the Map in the Route tab which also includes scheduled departure and arrival time
- Built-in timer to wake you up before the estimated arrival
- Intuitive user interface to navigate among transit map, line, station, route and the bookmarked Favorites
- Top five nearest stations using GPS with walking and driving directions from your current location
- Add any station and route into your Favorites that you can access at anytime
- Sync the schedule database with one click to keep it up-to-date with latest schedule published by the transit authority
- Visit the official transit system web site within the app
- Browse the latest service advisories within the app
It requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later versions. It is also designed for iPod Touch for offline use.
The timetable included in the app is driven from the GTFS data published by the respective transit agency. It is for guidance only and does not reflect the actual arrival or departure time of a train or bus.
The app is individually developed and owned by Toccata Tech, and is not sponsored by or affiliated with the respective transit agency.
What's New in Version 1.5- Fixed crash bug in iOS 5.0 when switching transit system
- Fixed the bug to find nearest stations via GPS
- Compatible with iCloud
- Misc bug fixes
- Include latest schedule files