Trip Splitter Lite
- App Store Info
DescriptionBreezily split expenses with a travel companion. In 10 seconds.
It takes mere seconds to create a new trip and add yourself and a traveling companion. When you split a bill, simply pop open the app, enter each participant's costs, and the IOU is calculated and stored.
At any point, just turn the iPhone or iPad or Touch sideways to see the IOUs, or send a quick email to participants with the breakdown of costs.
Our reviews say it all:
5 Stars! "Works great - perfect app!"
5 Stars! "Easy to use and fun"
5 Stars! "Makes group travel a snap!"
- Split expenses between two participants (IAP upgrade to unlimited participants)
- Add participant photos for added fun
- Create even or uneven splits
- Enter quantities owed or paid in under 6 seconds
- Categorize expenses with the touch of an icon
- Supports all country currencies, multiple currencies in a single trip, and the very large numbers required by some currencies
- Totals View at any time to see totals by categories and persons, and the IOUs to even-up
- Email participants a very detailed list of spendings
- Geo-locate all your spendings on a map
- Attach photos of receipts or events
- Record individual payments between people
- View daily expenses and totals
- Switch between concurrent trips
- Email and web support
PLUS TONS MORE—as you continue your trip, you’ll reveal how much functionality our app has and how stress-free your trip can be!
What's New in Version 3.0.9- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes now optimally supported.
- Menu button moved to more normal upper left in top bar.
- Prominent “Add Item” button in place of the old menu button at the bottom of the main list view.
- Guided input when creating new trips and items, first time users should not be lost.
- New payer/splitter iconography utilizing people’s photos.
- Item "who paid" and "who split" definitions are separated and both can be viewed at the same time.
- Landscape orientation supported for almost all screens.
- Setting added (Settings/Display) for “Simpler User Interface”. For now, the only thing affected is the buttons bar at the bottom of the main view.
- Totals/Even-Up screen is only brought up from the menu now (not from rotating the main view). Better Totals screen is coming.
- Item payment type (cash, credit card, etc) now defaults to what you used on the previous item.
- Person’s full name, in addition to button name, included in financial emails.
- Date/time of an item is now a button so you won’t accidentally change it when attempting to scroll the view. Touch the button to bring up the date/time picker. Still can’t change timezone.
- “More/Less” technique in item details screen removed in favor or normal scrolling.
- Floating “Done” button to finish from anywhere when scrolling in an item details.
- Larger uneven split amount entry fields.
- When editing individual amounts for uneven splits, once a person’s amount has been specified, the background is turned green to indicate that it cannot be changed until the whole set of usage amounts are reset.
- Moved the Even/Uneven Split toggle button up to the Payer’s split area.
- Better layout and sizing of everything on the iPad.
- Build number added to Support emails.
- Photo metadata added to photos when saved to Camera Roll.