Warspear Online 2D MMORPG / MMO
- App Store Info
DescriptionWarspear Online – the classic 2D MMORPG with millions of players from all over the world!
Bestowed the award of “Best MMO RPG game” in 2015 by «BEST APP EVER AWARDS»!
Download the game and all updates for free!
Choose your side in the War of the Spear. Lead your army to battle in open PvP, stand shoulder to shoulder with your friends to defeat devious dungeon dwellers and obtain the title of Strongest Arena Warrior! There’s no time to wait – you must act!
Create a hero
- 4 races and 2 alliances: Firstborn and Chosen vs. Mountain Clans and Forsaken
- Blade Dancer, Ranger, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Barbarian, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Necromancer and Death Knight
- 70+ expert skills for shaping your gameplay
- Character customization: costumes, decorative items, haircuts, hair colours
- 9 crafting professions for creating unique armor, weapons and accessories
- 150+ personal achievements with unique rewards, rating top-1000, sharing on Facebook
- Loyal Minions to help you in battles
Fight with enemies
- Battle zones for free PvP-battles, friendly duels
- Arenas of 2х2, 3x3 and 5x5
- Massive battles for territories between Alliances fought regularly
- Thousands of monsters and hundreds of dangerous bosses
Explore a huge world
- 7 huge islands
- Dozens of Dungeons with treasures
- 1,500+ original quests and hundreds of daily ones
- Monthly updates: new quests, territories, dungeons, skills, achievements, decorative items, equipment
Play with your friends
- Unite in Guilds and groups
- Take part in tournaments, events and Arinar holiday celebrations
- Communicate in chats, trade and exchange goods
Massive update “Engineer’s Madness”! Top character’s level was increased by 28, above Ayvondil appeared vast islands with new raid boss Engineer and abandoned dungeons of Technopolis. New quests, craft tasks, achievements, weapons, equipment and many more! Adventures continue!
What's New in Version 6.0.1Massive update Warspear Online 6.0 “Engineer’s Madness” is live! Travel to the Flying islands and explore mysterious ruins of Technopolis!
- New vast territory above Ayvondil - the Flying islands
- Level cap increased by 28th
- Dungeon “Technopolis”, raid boss Engineer and mini bosses
- Unique equipment and weapons of 25th level
- 50+ new quests and achievements
- New items and levels of craft
- New PvP-goods in Arena shop
- Minor fixes