- Publisher: Toccata Technologies Inc.
- Genre: Navigation
- Released: 6 Jan, 2011
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
Description** NOTE (05/23/2011)
The transit database is updated. Please use the in-app's Sync Database function to get the update.
The only transit app combines with offline schedule, system maps for a single metro area, alarm to wake you up when arrival, and integration with Yelp and Map.
This application covers the Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District (CU MTD) bus.
-- Offline schedule for any line and station/stop for any date and time include the time for first and last train or bus
- Rail and bus stations and lines are separated for easy navigation. If you take train, you will not be cluttered with bus stops or lines and vice versa.
- An ability to download system maps and use them offline. Use familiar iPhone gestures to zoom in/out, and pan the map
- Station info including the Map, nearby restaurants and other attractions provided by Yelp.com.
- Directions between two stops visually market in the Map in the Route tab which also includes scheduled departure and arrival time
- Built-in timer to wake you up before the estimated arrival
- Intuitive user interface to navigate among transit map, line, station, route and the bookmarked Favorites
- Top five nearest stations using GPS with walking and driving directions from your current location
- Add any station and route into your Favorites that you can access at anytime
- Sync the schedule database with one click to keep it up-to-date with latest schedule published by the transit authority
- Visit the official transit system web site within the app
- Browse the latest service advisories within the app
It requires iOS 3.0 or later versions. It is also designed for iPod Touch for offline use.