Zombie! Zombie! Zombie! HD
- Publisher: Big Fish Games, Inc
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 23 Oct, 2013
- Size: 136.8 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionMatch 3? Heck no! Match Z™!
Fight against endless waves of the undead in Zombie! Zombie! Zombie! You’ll need an arsenal of weaponry, hilarious power-ups and the power of Match-Z, the zombie-matching, earth-shaking gameplay that blows the greenheadzzz to kingdom come.
***** FEATUREZZZ *****
• Connect zombiezzz as fast as you can to avoid getting overrun. The bigger the match, the bigger the carnage!
• Track your progress with your friends and send them more BRAINZZZ!
• Super-powered power-ups keep the zombiezzz on their rotten toes. Call forth the Ghosts of Zombiezzz Past or Run with the Bullzzz – just two of the more than 50 ways you can defeat the undead!
• Try your luck in Survival Mode and go for the top spot against a never-ending horde of undead.
*NOTE: This app does not support 1st generation iPad.
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Game Finder app here: http://bigfi.sh/bfggamefinder
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/isplash
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zombietimes3
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/generalmcz
What's New in Version 1.0.5In this update:
• 10 new levels!! The zombiezzz have spread to Hawaii! New level hazards, new zombiezzz, new boss, OH MY!
• Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall game performance.
Thanks for the continued support and feedback, and be sure to keep an eye out for more exciting updates!
If you like this game, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
Want more awesome games like this one? Check out http://bigfi.sh/bfggamefinder
Experiencing issues? Please visit http://bigfi.sh/ENHelp